Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011.....What?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I can't believe it is 2011!! What in the world? Where did that come from?  Well 2010 was a great year, and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me.  I know I'm a little  behind but I have a list of some resolutions.  Here goes nothing.

  • Be a better person
  • Apply myself in school...(this means I'm doing the whole reading the book, sitting on the front row, and participating stuff.....scary)
  • Pick a major ( even scarier!)
  • Be more outgoing and friendly to people I don't know
  • Do my visiting teaching every month
  • Go to the gym regularly.........yup 
Oh boy here comes the big one...
  • Train for a half marathon
I am hesitant to put that last one on here.  Why you ask? Because putting it on the list for the public to view (meaning my two trusty followers), means that I now have to do it.  And that my friends is a scary thought.  There is a race in June, on my mom's birthday and she wants the whole family to do it for her birthday.  I'm not much of a runner, I'm terrible at it and don't enjoy it.  But I decided that I'm going to try to like it.  I'm going to force myself to enjoy it and I'm going to do the race!  

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl HEY!!!!!! Bachelor on Monday Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can do the half marathon, you TOTALLY can!! We can train together! You've got it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good resolutions! I know you'll be there on June 11th! I hope I will!

    ReplyDelete