Monday, May 9, 2011

Updating!

Alright, it's official! The semester is over and I'm all moved home for the summer. And I now have time to blog.

I'm so glad to be finished with school. I have quite the list of projects I've been wanted to do and am so excited to get started on some of them. These are things that I've been planning to do for months but just haven't had the time to do any of them because of school. This list of mine includes quite a few books, some sewing projects, some photography projects, and a lot of time at the pool ( when it warms up of course). The big one is re-doing my bedroom. Yes I know come August, I won't be living here anymore and it won't matter, but the last time any effort was put into my bedroom was when I was twelve. And it was a cute room for a twelve year old girl, but i believe it's time update. Then when I move back to school, it can be a nice classy guest room.

I've already started painting my room, but there is still a lot more to get done. I want to get it finished as fast as I can so I can have time to actually enjoy the finished product while I'm home. So that has made it's way to the top of my project list. I will post some pictures of the finished product.

That's all for now.

1 comment: